Outlaw Motorized Bicycles now carries the 49cc Gas Powered 4 Stroke Engine with approximately 2.5 HP this bicycle engine gets about 100 to 150 mpg and can hits speeds of 35 MPH or more. 4 cycle engines require little maintenance. Simply add gas and oil and the engine is ready to operate. Make regular oil changes and your engine will last you for many years to come.
- 78 mm tapered shaft or 5/8" keyed straight shaft
- Stock muffler and carb installed.
- Gas tank not included.
- Clutch included with tapered shaft (not included with 5/8")
- Engine Type Air-cooled 4-Stroke OHV Single Cylinder
- Max Power(kw/r/min) 1.5 KW / 2.5 HP / 6800
- Fuel Consumption(g/kw·h) ≤480
- Fuel Consumption(L/h) 0.78
- LWA(dB(A)) 101
- Net Weight(kg) 7
- Displacement(cc) 49.1
- Fuel Tank Capacity(L) --
- Oil Capacity(mL) 250
- Ignition System TCI
- Compression Ratio 7.4
- Carburetor Float
- Starting System Recoil
- Dimensions(mm) 288x272x250
- Package Dimensions(mm) 400x320x300